How to Live Your Dream in ’19 is the bulletproof NFA weekend workshop that deconstructs your bullsh*t, drills into your beauty and truth, re-aligns your habits, focuses your mission, defines your actions, steps you towards your dreams and celebrates your successes. F Yeah!
Saturday January 12, 9:15am- 5pm and Sunday January 13, 9:15am- 5pm
The path to our authentic creative expression is a rough road.
I’ve personally bashed my head against various walls for decades. There has been blood. And (possibly) brain damage. Starting with the night in junior high when my mom shattered my dream with a soul crushing monologue about the difference between real jobs and hobbies.
Since that fateful evening I’ve crashed and burned. Learned. Kicked ass. Smashed into the wall faster and harder. Pocketed some wisdom. Stepped back on the gas. Scored big. Crashed again. Got back on the horse.
Perhaps like you, I’ve been stuck, paralyzed, overwhelmed. I’ve dropped it all and given up. I’ve also pulled off a whole lot of awesome— a critically acclaimed book, a half dozen screenplays, an internationally distributed short film, a bigtime music award and a bunch of other stuff.
As you may have guessed, I am Not F*ing Around with my creativity— how to tap into it, craft it, actually do it, and get it out into the world.
I cracked my skull on those walls, decimated my destiny, stood idle for years and hemorrhaged my energy and power so that you don’t have to.
Please hear this… You. Don’t. Have. To.
Whether you’re a storyteller, screenwriter, songwriter, fine artist, heart-centered entrepreneur, filmmaker or any other creative that needs some laser focus and rocket fuel, this workshop will point you in the right direction with deep dive discussions, worksheets, exercises and guided meditations.
By Sunday at 5 you’ll be juiced up and rockin’ forward into the next step of your amazing creative journey.
“Jeff Leisawitz’s workshops rock. Uplifting, positive and playful, Jeff guides you through seemingly simple exercises that impact you on a deeper, more subtle level. Time and money well spent. F yeah!” ~Diana Chan
“I felt like we had chosen the ‘red pill’ and were exposed to the truth.” ~Katie Skudlarick
“Jeff is one parts life guru, one part my biggest fan, and all parts creative jet pack. He taught me so much about the creative process, getting stuff done, and about evolving as a person.”~ Melody Coleman/ Azure Anarchy
1. RE-DISCOVER WHAT YOU LOVE AND WHY
- Find a deeper understanding of what drives your creative endeavors
- Begin to clarity in your vision
- Re-charge the energy in your heart
2. RE-FUEL with THE POWER AND PURPOSE OF CREATIVITY
- Drill in to find the ‘why’ behind your actions and intentions.
- Refuel your power and purpose.
- Know that you and your creativity have value.
3. REFINE YOUR VISION
- Understand how the treasures of your creative gifts could influence the world.
- Experience a bigger perspective on your life and creativity.
- Infuse deep love and energy into your dreams.
4. BECOME YOUR OWN SUPERHERO
- Learn how to step out of your comfort zones with courage and conviction.
- Interview (and learn from) the SuperHero within.
- Infuse the virtues of your heroes into yourself.
5. MAKE A DENT IN THE UNIVERSE
- Solidify your creative identity. Untangle negative beliefs.
- Stare into the abyss— remember that there’s a shelf life to your time on earth.
- Craft your SuperStar mission statement.
6. ELECTRIFY YOUR GIFTS AND PERSPECTIVES
- Fathom the depths of your uniqueness—and how the primal themes of your life intersect with every other person who has ever lived.
- Exploit your weirdness and quirks. Be the shining star you are.
- Learn why it’s critical to say ‘Yes, and ______.’
7. DEFEND AGAINST THE SHADOWS
- Filter and prioritize what is ‘urgent’ v. ‘important’ in our lives.
- Understand the benefits of failing fast.
- Learn techniques and tools to defend against your shadows.
8. DRAW ENERGY FROM PAST SUCCESSES— WELCOME TO THE TIME MACHINE
- Create a ‘sizzle reel’ of your amazing triumphs— and bring that energy into the now.
- Ink up your finest psychic tattoos.
- Take a trip in the Television Time Machine.
9. BE SEEN, EXPRESSED AND HEALED
- Step into the flow state.
- Become the witness to your own potential.
- Trip into the truth of your life. Be seen, expressed and healed through your creativity.
10. CELEBRATE AND SHARE— YOU ARE THE ENGINE OF CREATION
- Learn to give your gifts to the world. And become the gift that you truly are.
- See the ripple effects of the impact of your creativity.
- Experience the transcendent power of deep gratitude.
I’m limiting the group size of this event so that everyone gets plenty of attention. Many of the spots have been sold to NFA SuperStars before this thing even went on sale. Seriously! Tickets will be gone soon.
Since this is the first time out of the gate with this full-on, game changing experience, I’m dropping the price by more than 50%. In the future it’s gonna cost close to a grand. Sign up today. Before it’s too late.
Click in now and you’ll also get a paper copy of my book Not F*ing Around— The No Bullsh*t Guide for Getting Your Creative Dreams Off the Ground + MP3s of the guided meditations (after the event). BTW, the meditations alone are valued at $150. And they’re not for sale anywhere.
+ Easy, FREE parking!