WRITE STORIES TO CONNECT, HEAL and TRANSFORM is a one-time live, interactive, 3-hour WebClass that gives you powerful tools to write stories with deep soul and authenticity.
• Dig into your own psyche to uncover the gold in your darkness and heart breaks
• Pen stories like your favorite authors— that are universal, authentic, and infused with truth
• Bust through your creative blocks with ease
• Learn to embrace imperfection in your writing
• Discover easy methods to create structure and accountability on your big writing project
• Fill your creative cup + make new creative friends
Instructor Jeff Leisawitz burns with a mission— to inspire writers, artists, musicians, filmmakers, entrepreneurs (and everyone else) to crank up their creativity, heal their hearts and shine in the world. Author of the critically acclaimed book Not F*ing Around— The No Bullsh*t Guide for Getting Your Creative Dreams Off the Ground, he’s an internationally distributed screenwriter/filmmaker, an award winning musician/ producer, a college songwriting instructor and a highly sought after creativity coach.
“Working with Jeff was a miracle transformation.“
~Leigh Rudd, Screenwriter
“Jeff Leisawitz is the ideal coach and teacher for anyone who seriously wants to improve their creative vision and skill-set. His ideas, strategies and philosophies are practical and his passion is contagious.”
~Antonio Vianna, Screenwriter/ Novelist
“If you need to uplevel your game, you want to work with Jeff. I just wish I started sooner!”
~Teresa Keever, Author/ Speaker
If you don’t walk away revved up, inspired and ready to rock your words, just drop a quick email right after the WebClass and we’ll refund your dough. 100%.
Only 25 participants = personal attention
This WebClass sells out fast. Register now. Don’t miss out.
This class is not about how to write stories. It’s about how to write stories that matter.